BLOG POLL: Comment from Luminus Dadon (a k a Olumide Alabi)

Anders Abrahamsson [www.andersabrahamsson.info]

Apr 26, 2006, 8:32:38 AM4/26/06
to Sustainopreneurship Group
Luminus wrote at http://blogpoll.sustainopreneurship.biz;

"Hi Anders,
My picks would be in the following order:
1. Branding
2. Finiancing
3. Networking
4. ICT"

Anders Abrahamsson [www.andersabrahamsson.info]

Apr 26, 2006, 8:39:23 AM4/26/06
to Sustainopreneurship Group
Hi, Luminus, and welcome to the group.

It is interesting, considering that your main profession is ICT
(digesting your blog at wordpress and your LinkedIn profile - so you
are an "Ajaxian"?), and that you placed Branding on top in spite of
your main profession! It would be of strong interest to hear your
reasoning on this, and also to give input on the relevance for these
ideas of alignment of the generic concept of sustainopreneurship to
these sub-topics. Especially - since you live in Nigeria, what would
the impact be for e. g. FON+Google+Skype, i. e. getting Lagos online
for everyone? I heard somewhere that Google experiments with free WiFi
in Nigeria in a field test, similar to the thing going on in San
Francisco, please report if you know about this more than me! Give me a
note from the "field" :).

And yes, we have three brands mentioned in my comment here
(FON/Google/Skype), so I guess the impact of brands and branding is
strong enough to change the world, if there is some world-changing
disruptive innovation behind the brands! Or?

Give me your take, Luminus!

*listening*

Peace,
Anders