Are you interested in sustainopreneurship? 5 million hits...

1 view

Anders Abrahamsson [www.andersabrahamsson.info]

Jul 25, 2006, 7:28:22 PM7/25/06
to Sustainopreneurship Group
Hi, friends,

The tag "sustainability entrepreneurship" now hits five million at
Google. There seems to be a correlation with the numbers of frontpage
links of top ten added from my online activities (7 out of 10 - 70
percent!), and the number of total hits (just up some million the last
months...). And "sustainopreneurship" some thousand over the last year.

And the Frappr Map is one of links that shows.

Please add yourself to it - it is a wonderful way to see "where/who we
are"!

http://www.frappr.com/sustainopreneurship

It has NOT been broadcasted in ANY of my networks, I want to see how
many finds it by serendipity (e. g. Google...). This mailing list is
the only one I have notified about the map!

You were first to post regards my blog posting. Now you can be among
the first to map yourself in this growing context. Igor and Olume from
this Google Group are already there :).

Your friend,

Peace,
Anders