Be a Garden Mentor This Summer!

Anna Christina

May 1, 2011, 5:29:52 PM5/1/11
to Sustainable Central District
Hi everyone!

This is a project I'm involved with...the Just Garden Project. If you
are interested in being a garden mentor to a new gardener this summer,
please read the attached information and contact me at
men...@justgarden.org. I hope you're enjoying this amazing day!

Christina

**********************

Would you like to…

* Make a difference in your community?
* Build a just food system?
* Share your gardening skills this summer?
* Have a lot of FUN??

Be a Garden Mentor!!

Join the Just Garden Project and 30 other garden mentors dedicated to
building a just food system in King County.

Contact Christina at men...@justgarden.org to sign up by May 21st.

The Just Garden Project is a grassroots organization dedicated to
building a just food system and a culture of gardening for all people.
We do this by building gardens, celebrating our community, educating
new gardeners and training youth to take an active role in this
transformation. Visit www.justgarden.org for more information.

Christina Cummings
Just Garden Project Mentor Coordinator
men...@justgarden.org
206-633-0451 ext 116 (shared line, please leave message for Christina)