Focus group on food gardening in Squire Park (Central District) - March 6

Bill Bradburd

Mar 4, 2010, 5:47:24 PM3/4/10
to sustai...@googlegroups.com

WHEN: Saturday, 3/6, 3-3:30 p.m.

WHERE: 1511 E. Alder St.

Dear neighbor,

This Saturday, I'll be hosting a focus group/social gathering to brainstorm
ideas about ways to boost food production in the Squire Park area of the
Central District.

How can we support people who are already food gardening? How can we
provide those who haven't been gardening with the resources and inspiration
to do so?

Whatever your gardening experience (or lack thereof), your feedback on these
questions would be very valuable.

I'll provide some beverages and snacks.

I'm attaching to this email a copy of the survey that I've been
distributing. If you haven't filled one out yet, you can bring a completed
survey with you or give me a holler and I can come and pick it up.

If you have feedback to give, but can't make it this Saturday, I'd be happy
to get together with you sometime and hear your ideas.

Yours in growth,

Noam Gaster

206 307 5934

noamg...@gmail.com

p.s. There might be time for a very quick dance party after the meeting.