Fwd: Tomorrow and Thursday events

Gavin Spittlehouse

Sep 9, 2019, 11:33:31 AM9/9/19
to Sustainable_Bishopston
From our friends the BCR Energy Group...

---------- Forwarded message ---------

We're still a bit short of bookings for the event at Clifton Library this Thursday - Insulating a period home. If it's possible, can you give it a push in your membership? Thanks.

We're also not fully booked for the airport expansion event tomorrow night at the Kensington Arms.

Eventbrite - The Bishopston, Cotham and Redland Energy Group presents Bristol Airport Expansion Discussion - Tuesday, September 10, 2019 at Kensington Arms Redland, Bristol, England. Find event and ticket information.