Fwd: Have your say on clean air in Bishopston

1 view

Gavin Spittlehouse

Jun 27, 2017, 7:18:18 AM6/27/17
to Sustainable_Bishopston
You're invited...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rose Boswell <roseb...@btinternet.com>
Date: 26 June 2017 at 13:23
Subject: Have your say on clean air in Bishopston
To: Rose Boswell <roseb...@btinternet.com>

To Bishopston Society Members

Following our recent meeting focused on air quality, The Bishopston Society has teamed up again with Sustainable Bishopston to run a follow-up consultation event with the “ClairCity” project team at UWE.

You are invited to a special meeting on the evening of Monday 10th July to find out more about air pollution, our health and the future, in which you will have a say in deciding how Bristol should tackle the problems around traffic and air pollution.

What should Bristol’s future look like? What should we do about traffic and air pollution? What do we need from our future houses, communities and neighbourhoods?

Are electric cars the answer? Do we need to dig up all the roads? How might walking alternatives work? What about better trains or even trams, Yo bikes…..?

The event is all about getting your views on questions like the above.

Further details including a link to book your free place at this exciting workshop can be found at bishopstonsociety.org.uk/news/our-news/915-claircitymeet ….or from the front page of bishopstonsociety.org.uk/ , where you’ll also be able to see more details of our unfolding work on clean air.

Apologies for a delay in sending the above information  to you but I have been away.

Rose