GREEN DRINKS!!!! Moved to TUESDAY, June 25th!

David Carpenter

Jun 21, 2024, 9:42:15 AMJun 21
to sustainable-...@googlegroups.com
GREEN DRINKS!!!! TUESDAY, June 25th AT SAND BAR STATION (59 POTTER ST., DELAWARE) AT 6:30 PM. LOOK FOR OUR SIGN THAT LOOKS LIKE THE IMAGE DISPLAYED HERE.
Green Drinks is a time to socialize, eat and drink together with other people who care about sustainability.  Normally (but not this month), Green Drinks are on the last Wednesday of the month.  Venues vary.
Our business meetings are on the 2nd Saturday of the month at 10 am in the back of CoHatch. All are welcome to join us for either or both!
GRE
GREEN DRINKS!!!! WEDNESDAY, MAY 29TH AT SAND BAR STATION (59 POTTER ST., DELAWARE) AT 6:30 PM. LOOK FOR OUR SIGN THAT LOOKS LIKE THE IMAGE DISPLAYED HERE.
[...]

May be an image of drink and text that says 'JOIN US FOR GREEN DRINKS Social Hours! Sustainable Delaware Ohio'
GREEN DRINKS!!!! WEDNESDAY, MAY 29TH AT SAND BAR STATION (59 POTTER ST., DELAWARE) AT 6:30 PM. LOOK FOR OUR SIGN THAT LOOKS LIKE THE IMAGE DISPLAYED HERE.
Green Drinks is a time to socialize, eat and drink together with other people who care about sustainability.
Our business meetings are on the 2nd Saturday of the month at 10 am in the back of CoHatch. All are welcome to join us for either or both!
May be an image of drink and text that says 'JOIN US FOR GREEN DRINKS Social Hours! Sustainable Delaware Ohio'
May be an image of drink and text that says 'JOIN US FOR GREEN DRINKS Social Hours! Sustainable Delaware Ohio'
May be an image of drink and text that says 'JOIN US FOR GREEN DRINKS Social Hours! Sustainable Delaware Ohio'

David Carpenter

Jun 24, 2024, 9:46:38 PMJun 24
to sustainable-...@googlegroups.com
Reminder:  Green Drinks tomorrow!
TUESDAY, JUNE 25TH AT SAND BAR STATION (59 POTTER ST., DELAWARE) AT 6:30 PM. LOOK FOR OUR SIGN THAT LOOKS LIKE THE IMAGE DISPLAYED HERE.
GreenDrinks.jpg