Join Sustainable Delaware for a Special Presentation from Save Ohio Parks

1 view

Anna Willow

Feb 27, 2024, 7:53:08 AMFeb 27
to sustainable-...@googlegroups.com
Greetings Sustainable Delaware!

This month, SDO is adjusting our usual "second Saturday '' meeting pattern in order to welcome special guests from Save Ohio Parks. We will meet this Saturday, March 2, from 10:00-noon at the Delaware Main Library Community Room (84 E. Winter St., Delaware, Ohio). (We will not meet on Saturday, March 9 but will resume our regular meetings on Saturday, April, 13 at CoHatch)

The main event will be a presentation, short film, and discussion about fracking in our state parks. The full agenda is attached!

We look forward to seeing many of you there!

SDO Meeting March 2024.docx