Fwd: Opt out

Marianne Gabel

Apr 10, 2021, 10:41:22 AM4/10/21
to sustainable-...@googlegroups.com
You've probably seen this letter. Bill Kanode appears to live on Panhandle Rd. in Troy Township, not Delaware City. If you think a response is appropriate, information about the electric aggregators in the area that we'd be talking to about their opt out procedures would probably be good information.

Marianne

--
E. Marianne Gabel
49 Forest Ave.

Ali Kahle

Apr 10, 2021, 11:00:02 AM4/10/21
to sustainable-...@googlegroups.com
Marianne,

How do you get the letter to the distorts link?

I just sent the same letter, via a picture, to SDO.  We were talking this morning about the townships being bitter about aggregation.

Ali

Sent from my iPad

Marianne Gabel

Apr 10, 2021, 11:08:08 AM4/10/21
to sustainable-...@googlegroups.com
This format was reachable by the Gazette's on-line edition.
Here's the text:

YOUR VIEW

Actions, inactions have consequences

This week, I recieved my yearly opt out from one of the utilities that serves my property. If a person is not timely in their response to the notification, they are automatically thrust into accepting the consequences of the notification. When calling to opt out, a person is put on hold and transferred for what seems to be an eternity. If a person chooses to mail in the request, they have to spend money on postage.

It is not as easy to opt out as the aggregators suggest, but if you believe their lies, you are complicit in government takeover of your life. Instead, why don’t these companies write the law in favor of the community by saying that a resident can opt into a program. It is not that difficult for a customer to use the internet to select from the Consumer Choice Council, which was set up years ago for us to shop for a supplier. I know that many consumers are just plain lazy or ignorant of the fact that they have the right to choose.

The aggregators are writing the laws for local or state governments to tell you what they think is best for your lifestyle. The aggregators also stand to make a substantial amount of money while removing your decision to choose. The small amount ($10 to $15 yearly savings) of money is the price you are paying to lose another freedom by being an American.

Marianne

Your decision on aggregations not only affects your property but your neighbor’s property, and we are losing our freedoms every week through our actions or inactions. We military veterans served American for your freedoms, so don’t be so eager to join the communist movements in America and the world. You are either part of the solution or part of the problem, and it is your choice to decide which part you belong.

Bill Kanode

Delaware

Ali Kahle

Apr 10, 2021, 11:13:42 AM4/10/21
to sustainable-...@googlegroups.com
*letters.  Oops auto spell check!

Ali

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 10, 2021, at 10:59 AM, Ali Kahle <kahl...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Marianne,

John E Krieger

Apr 10, 2021, 11:18:01 AM4/10/21
to sustainable-...@googlegroups.com
His letter reveals more about himself than it does about  Agregation.  I don't think a response is necessary or wise.

John

David Carpenter

Apr 10, 2021, 12:32:28 PM4/10/21
to sustainable-...@googlegroups.com
It's important to distinguish between energy aggregation and energy aggravation, lol!

Message has been deleted

Rayna Patton

Jun 9, 2024, 10:00:35 AMJun 9
to sustainable-...@googlegroups.com
Why am I getting this?
Rayna
Sent from my iPhone

On 9 Jun 2024, at 7:19 AM, Mushrooms Gimme <gimmemu...@gmail.com> wrote:

Exotic shop commitment to customer satisfaction is a key aspect of its reputation. The store offers personalized shopping experiences, alterations and tailoring services, and a flexible return policy. The knowledgeable and friendly sales associates are always on hand to assist shoppers, making the overall shopping experience pleasant and stress-free.
The store's modern and inviting atmosphere, combined with its dedication to quality products and outstanding customer service, has made exotic shop a popular choice among shoppers in the USA .We have the best mushrooms in USA

Packwood available
LSD available
DMT available
LSD sheets available
Polkadot bar available
DMT vape available
Molly (XTC) available
And more just go to the channel 👇👇👇👇👇

@Exoticstroy

Join my telegram for more information so what you waiting for 😎💯

https://t.me/exotics_shop_1

https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/542
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/538?single
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/534
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/528
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/527?single
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/524
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/519
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/518
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/515?single
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/509?single
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/506
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/505
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/504?single
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/503?single
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/496
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/495
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/490?single
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/489?single
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/488
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/486?single
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/479?single
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/468
https://t.me/exotics_shop_1/465?single
https://t.me/exotics_shop_

Olentangy Watershed Alliance

Jun 9, 2024, 12:16:06 PMJun 9
to sustainable-...@googlegroups.com
Where to buy the best LSD in Chicago?

What?

OWA
Sent from phone

Rayna Patton

Jun 9, 2024, 3:35:32 PMJun 9
to sustainable-...@googlegroups.com
We’ve been hacked.

Sent from my iPhone

On 9 Jun 2024, at 12:16 PM, Olentangy Watershed Alliance <olentangyri...@gmail.com> wrote:

Where to buy the best LSD in Chicago?

David Soliday

Jun 9, 2024, 8:56:45 PMJun 9
to Sustainable Delaware Ohio
Sorry about that!

I've just banned the mushroom farm, and reported the abuse/spam to Google.

David