Petition drive

John E Krieger

Mar 15, 2024, 4:10:33 PMMar 15
to sustainable-...@googlegroups.com
We have a narrow opportunity to perhaps stop the approved housing development of the 23 acre tract across Liberty road from Stratford Nature Preserve... if we collect enough signatures on a petition to get the issue on the November ballot.
WE NEED SIGNATURE COLLECTORS RIGHT NOW!!
The petition sheet packets with pertinent information and lists of eligible voters and addresses are now at Stratford Ecological Center.  We must present aprox. 300 signatures to the Township before 11:00 am on February 25.
If you can help collect signatures or you know someone who can, please contact me or Erin Fisher at Stratford.
Thanks
John Krieger

Paul Etheridge

Mar 15, 2024, 5:20:36 PMMar 15