WANTED: Garden hosts for 2023 Edible Garden Tour - DEADLINE is TODAY 4/30/23

Annette Mills

Apr 30, 2023, 3:16:28 PM4/30/23
to sustainabl...@googlegroups.com, sustainable-corva...@googlegroups.com, south-c...@googlegroups.com, food-act...@googlegroups.com

Are you a passionate gardener who grows food,
or do you know someone in Corvallis who is?

Corvallis Sustainability Coalition’s Food Action Team will be offering
an Edible Garden Tour again this summer – and we need to find local garden hosts!

We want to feature the fruits, veggies, and herbs that thrive in Corvallis,
plus the creative ways home gardeners grow their food sustainably.

If you are interested in being a garden host,
please complete the survey below by April 30, 2023.

Survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GMP52FM

Please forward this message to anyone you know who
might be willing to talk about their food-producing gardens.

image003.jpg