"Live Better - Electrify Your Life!" TONIGHT @ 6 pm

Annette Mills

Sep 21, 2022, 10:58:26 AM9/21/22
to sustainabl...@googlegroups.com, sustainable-corva...@googlegroups.com, eatcor...@googlegroups.com, sustainable-corvallis-transportation, Sustainability Coalition Land Use Action Team

Live Better – Electrify Your Life!

Webinar – Wednesday, Sept. 21 @ 6 pm

Register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/411686444237

Next to transportation, the fuel to heat our homes and water are the largest sources of greenhouse gas emissions in our lives. If you’re using natural gas to heat your home, heat your water, or cook your meals, this event will help put you on a path toward electrification and a more sustainable future.

Hear from Brian Stewart of Electrify Now and local electrification advocates Court Smith, Eric Rehm, Wendy Woods, and Julie Williams.

We hope you will join us to discuss our options as energy consumers!

This event is being organized by Electrify Corvallis and is co-sponsored by Corvallis Sustainability Coalition.

image001.png
image002.png