Ten Rivers Food Web -- Online Local Food Directory Launch

Kat Walter

Jun 4, 2024, 2:59:45 PMJun 4
to sustainabl...@googlegroups.com
All -

Ten Rivers Food Web is excited to launch our Online Food Directory, in partnership with Oregon Taste!

Please check out the links and share widely for a stronger regional food system!

(Please excuse duplicate emails for those receiving the TRFW newsletter).

Cheers!
Kat

Logo
We are enthusiastic to share great news!

In response to community members’ and food producers’ requests during the past few years for a local food directory, Ten Rivers Food Web has partnered with Oregon Taste to create a sub-directory of local food available in Benton, Lincoln, and Linn counties.

The partnership with Oregon Taste reflects TRFW’s interest to build from their super useful work already in play - and localize it. Listings include information about the producers, what they produce, their location and where they sell, and more.

Looking for local food? Search: The Ten Rivers Food Directory, and use the Filter Listings tab to locate berries, dairy, meat, pantry items, seafood, veggies, and more.

Know a producer in the region not already listed? Tell us who by emailing dire...@tenriversfoodweb.org.

Huge Thank You! to glassy baby for their generous donation that made this all possible.

Donate
Facebook iconInstagram icon
Logo
Copyright (C) 2024 Ten Rivers Food Web. All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
PO Box 2680 Corvallis, Oregon 97339 https://www.tenriversfoodweb.org

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe
Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp