Walk for Water, Saturday May 18th!

Patty Harris

May 17, 2024, 4:46:18 PMMay 17
to sustainabl...@googlegroups.com
Greetings!

The Corvallis Sister Cities Association - Gondar Council is excited to invite you to participate in our traditional Walk for Water. We have not held this event in person since before the pandemic and we are thrilled to bring it alive once again!
The event will be happening tomorrow, Saturday May 18th at 9am, at the Benton County Fairgrounds Floral Courtyard. We will walk a 5K, and after the walk we will gather at the fairgrounds for delicious Ethiopian food, music, activities and information tables. Children in our Corvallis' schools (Adams Elementary, Franklin K-12 and Corvallis Waldorf School) have been preparing for the walk, learning about water sustainability and water access challenges in Gondar, Ethiopia, and they have been using their artistic talents to share water facts with our community along the path.

For more information or to sign up, visit https://sistercities.corvallis.or.us/gondar-walk-for-water/

W4W PROGRAM.jpg

Thank you so much!

Patty Harris