Ants on a Log Cafe is hiring!

Sally Starker

May 3, 2022, 5:46:56 PM5/3/22
to sustainabl...@googlegroups.com

Now Hiring at Ants on a Log Cafe

We are looking for a manager and a cook/baker that align with the mission and vision of the café, have experience and passion in those roles, and want to be part of a team to grow the business.

The café provides organic, allergen-friendly foods sourced as locally as possible. We aim to build lasting relationships with local farmers and share information with the community around the value of eating fresh, local fruits and vegetables. Our goal is to reduce waste and make environmentally friendly choices in how we source, serve, and deliver our food.

For more information on these positions and how to apply, email antsona...@gmail.com.

Antsonalogcafe.com | 541-714-5322 | 401 SW Jefferson Ave., Corvallis, OR 97333