Exciting Job Opportunity in Preventing Waste at Oregon State University

1 view

Deuel, John

Aug 10, 2022, 6:23:04 PM8/10/22
to sustainabl...@googlegroups.com

We are pleased to announce the recruitment for a full-time position to support OSU’s Materials Management’s development and execution of waste prevention, recycling, and reuse programs. The position also supports Surplus Property to recycle or transfer goods and materials back to OSU departments, state and local governments, qualified nonprofit organizations, and the public. As lead staff of our Campus Recycling Outreach Team, this position develops educational and awareness materials and creates new programs to influence sustainable behaviors at the Corvallis Campus.

OSU seeks diversity as a source of enrichment for our university community. We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer, and particularly encourage applications from members of historically underrepresented racial/ethnic groups, women, individuals with disabilities, veterans, LGBTQ community members, and others who demonstrate the ability to help us achieve our vision of a diverse and inclusive community.

For more information go to the posting on the OSU Jobs website. For additional information please contact John Deuel at deu...@oregonstate.edu or 541-737-2856. Application closing date is August 21, 2022.

John Deuel, Recycling Program Manager

Procurement, Contracts & Materials Management (PCMM)

Oregon State University

644 SW 13th Street

Corvallis, OR 97333-4238

Phone: 541-737-2856

deu...@oregonstate.edu

pacs.oregonstate.edu

recycle.oregonstate.edu

(He, his)

UntitledUntitled  Are you aware of the free student resources offered by the OSU Human Services Resource Center? Learn more here.

Oregon State University in Corvallis, OR is located within the traditional homelands of the Mary's River or Ampinefu Band of Kalapuya. Following the Willamette Valley Treaty of 1855 (Kalapuya etc. Treaty), Kalapuya people were forcibly removed to reservations in Western Oregon. Today, living descendants of these people are a part of the Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde Community of Oregon (https://www.grandronde.org) and the Confederated Tribes of the Siletz Indians (https://ctsi.nsn.us).

“Confidentiality: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential information that is intended only for the addressee(s). Unless otherwise indicated, please do not share or forward this information without the sender’s approval as it may not be intended for review, dissemination or use by other persons or anauthorized employees.”

Submit confidential feedback to the PaCS Department Head