pARTy

Susan Salafsky

May 17, 2024, 2:32:13 PMMay 17
to sustainabl...@googlegroups.com
MAY 21 | 5:30-7:00 pm | Corvallis High School
It's the Corvallis School District Art Show!
*Music provided by CHS Pep and Jazz Band students.
*Food provided by CVHS Culinary Arts students.
*Artwork provided by students from every school in the district
*Award Ceremony at 6:00 pm.
*Advocacy Table | Take action by writing to Oregon's legislators and sharing the impacts of budget cuts and underfunded programs on our educators and students.
*Fundraising Table | Increase support for the Arts and Performing Arts programs in our schools by donating what you can.

Thanks!

Susan

Susan Salafsky, Ph.D.  (She)

Ecologist / Science Advisor