TONIGHT - Our most important ally as we confront climate change

1 view

David Eckert

May 19, 2022, 12:06:54 PM5/19/22
to sustainabl...@googlegroups.com

TONIGHT!

THIS Thursday, May 19th from 6:30-8:00 pm

“Global and Local Benefits of Protecting Beavers”

Please register at this link in advance of the webinar: https://bit.ly/beavallisseries3

BEAVERS may be our best ally as we confront climate change.

Co-sponsored by the:

  • Marys Peak Group of the Sierra Club and
  • Corvallis-Benton County Public Library

Please join us and share this notice with friends & colleagues.

Dave Eckert

Program Chair, Marys Peak Group of the Sierra Club

http://oregon2.sierraclub.org/marys-peak

dec...@willamettewatershed.com

(541) 230-1237 (I Don't Text)

I live within Champinefu, the traditional homeland of the Ampinefu Band of Kalapuya.  Following the Willamette Valley Treaty of 1855 (Kalapuya …Treaty), Kalapuya people were forcibly removed to reservations at either Grand Ronde or Siletz. Today, Kalapuya live within tribal lands or tribally-ceded lands throughout the region. Many Kalapuya are active members of the sovereign nations of the Confederated Tribes of the Grand Ronde  or the Confederated Tribes of Siletz Indians. Kalapuya culture is alive.