Volunteers needed for the da Vinci Days Graand Kinetic Challenge

Nick Houtman

May 16, 2024, 12:48:01 PMMay 16
to sustainabl...@googlegroups.com

The da Vinci Days Graand Kinetic Challenge needs volunteers to help make this FUNtastical event run smoothly. On Saturday, July 20, and Sunday, July 21, teams of human-powered, pedal-pushed, kinetic art sculpture vehicles will traverse over land and sand, through mud, and on the Willamette River. We need volunteers in all areas, from helping plan specific sites (SITE COORDINATORS), or that weekend (for example, timers, Kinetic Kops aka road safety krew, mud bog makers and washers, River entrance & exit…) We also would like someone to aid us in becoming a "leave nothing behind" event.

The race will run from Crystal Lake Park, through town, the Benton County Fairgrounds, back to Crystal Lake Park, Willamette Landing and Michael’s Landing.

Contact Stacey Weldon or Mel Davis or visit graandkinet...@gmail.com or www.davincidays.org for signup link.

Sponsor: Corvallis da Vinci Days