Local Garden Center would love to Hear from the Community!

Rachel Barnhart

Jun 25, 2024, 4:52:21 PM (12 days ago) Jun 25
to sustainabl...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

Shonnard's Nursery would love to hear from you!

The purpose of this survey is to get to know you - our neighbors, long-time supporters and the greater community. We hope to better understand who you are, what growing goals you have, and if we're providing what you desire in a local garden center.

This survey will take 4-8 minutes to complete. If you complete the survey by the end of day Monday, July 15, then you will receive a $5 gift certificate automatically sent to your email, as well as be entered into a drawing to win a $100 dollar gift card. Entries are limited to one response only.

We would also appreciate you sharing this survey with whoever you think would enjoy giving feedback. The more feedback we get, the better we can help you achieve your garden and growing goals.

We appreciate your time and feedback!

--
Rachel Barnhart (she/her)
Marketing & Training