Philomath Farmers' Market - Seeking Vendors

Janel Lajoie

May 5, 2022, 12:54:34 PM5/5/22
to Sustainable Corvallis | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition
Hi Local Sustainability Friends,

I am writing to ask you to Save the Date for the opening of the Philomath Farmers' Market - June 5 to October 16 - Sundays - at the Philomath Community Library.

We are actively seeking produce vendors, entertainers, community outreach folks, and limited maker/crafter vendors (attached - please feel free to share widely!). Vendors don't need to be 'fancy', or 'well-established' - we are open to all ideas! Apply here!!
PFM Flyer (1).jpg
PFM Flyer (1).jpg