Ward 3 meeting to identify priority City topics

Annette Mills

Mar 23, 2023, 12:47:14 PM3/23/23
to Transportation Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

Hi, Transportation Action Team,

If any of you live in Ward 3 (South Corvallis), please see the message below, consider attending the April 11th meeting, and consider advocating for safer streets as a City priority. Safer streets are connected to many other issues that can be seen as City priorities, such as health and climate change.

Thanks,

Annette

Mar 23, 2023, 8:58:27 PM3/23/23
to Annette Mills, Transportation Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition
This is a ward three meeting. It is NOT a city wide meeting for everyone to attend. I ran into this last year and staff freaked out.

--
——————
Transportation Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

VISION: Corvallis is a hub in a regional transportation system that includes sustainable transportation modes for people and goods.

sustainablecorvallis.org/what-we-do/action-teams/transportation
---