TAT notes for June meeting

Steve Starcevich

Jun 19, 2024, 1:54:53 PMJun 19
to sustainable-corvallis-transportation
Greetings everyone,
Lots of important topics covered in the June meeting. Here are the highlights:
  • July 16 meeting in Albany of the Joint Committee on Transportation (JCT). This is one of 12 public meetings this summer to hear from local officials and residents about transportation priorities and funding. Our state transportation future will be determined by the outcome of these meetings, do you want sustainable transportation to be prioritized and funded? If you do, please consider attending and testifying or submitting written comments to the JCT. There are details and links in the notes to help prep for the meeting and inform resident comments. We will be sending out updates about this meeting!
  • Tyler bikeway design is available online and a survey for public comments is open until 5pm on June 23. Details and links to design and survey in the notes.
  • Register for the TAT-hosted public forum on street resurfacing of Western Blvd., 35th St., and 11th street. Your comments could help improve these 2025 projects. Registration link and details in the notes.
  • TAT program updates on Trips by Transit and the Bike Rack Transport Program are, uh, you guessed it, in the notes.
Notes are attached. As always, comments, questions, and concerns are more than welcome.

Cheers, Steve

Steve Starcevich (he/him) |541-602-1265
Transportation Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition
TAT June 2024 meeting notes.pdf