Invitation to Apply to Downtown Parking Task Force

Annette Mills

May 10, 2024, 6:30:04 PMMay 10
to Sustainability Coalition Land Use Action Team, sustainable-corvallis-transportation

Land Use and Transportation Action Team members,

Please consider the invitation below to apply to be on the City’s Downtown Parking Task Force. (This is a short-term commitment.) Details are outlined in the attachment.

Thanks!

Annette

May 17, 2024, 3:52:38 PMMay 17
to Annette Mills, Sustainability Coalition Land Use Action Team, sustainable-corvallis-transportation
Please note that the email below implies the deadline is near the June 17 appointment date.  However, the city website states the application is actually due by Monday, May 27.

Please consider applying for a position – downtown parking impacts local businesses, air pollution/quality (and wildfire ash falling in the summer), the ability of disabled people to easily go to downtown businesses, and the safety of pedestrians, bikers, little kids, and dogs.

: )
Kris

Sent: Friday, May 10, 2024 3:29 PM
To: 'Sustainability Coalition Land Use Action Team' <sustainable-co...@googlegroups.com>; 'sustainable-corvallis-transportation' <sustainable-corval...@googlegroups.com>