TAT March meeting notes

Steve Starcevich

Mar 28, 2023, 1:08:43 AM3/28/23
to sustainable-corvallis-transportation
Greetings everyone,
I hope you all are enjoying "Spring Break" in the Long Winter. May these meeting notes brighten your day and herald the actual spring. To the highlights:
  • Open Streets (August 20) is looking for volunteers and parade ideas. For details about the route, volunteering, and more, go here: https://openstreetscorvallis.org/
  • The TAT hosted the inaugural “Public Forum on the Corvallis Pavement Rehabilitation Program: NE Circle Boulevard Reconstruction & Repavement Project” on Zoom on March 14, 2023. The public comment period is now closed, but you can still watch the recording here: https://sustainablecorvallis.org/what-we-do/action-teams/transportation/safer-streets/
  • Mid Valley Bicycle Club has been very busy this month, recruiting volunteers for bike education, donating to summer bike camps, and hosting a fascinating talk by the advocacy group "Bend Bikes". Please see the notes for details on how to get involved and watch a recording of the talk.
  • Several interesting webinars were discussed or suggested: Fundamentals of Vision Zero Action Planning; Walking, Biking, and the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law: What you and your community need to know; Strong Towns Office Hours -  links in the notes, all very timely for Corvallis.
  • Announcement - Green Living: Home & EV Expo (April 15 11-3pm). Details here at Electrify Corvallis (https://www.visitcorvallis.com/eventdetail/3466/green-living:-home-ev-expo
Please see the attached notes for links and details about these topics and others. Comments, concerns, and questions are encouraged.

Cheers, Steve
Steve Starcevich (he/him) |541-602-1265
Transportation Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition
TAT March 2023 meeting notes.pdf