Fwd: Free Bike Rack

Steve Starcevich

Mar 30, 2021, 4:22:56 PM3/30/21
to sustainable-corval...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,
The Benton SWCD is giving away a nifty bike rack in Beaver Believer colors (see photo below). It is currently in their lobby and needs to go ASAP. First come, first serve, but you have to be able to haul it away yourself.

Linda Lovett said it can be taken apart and transported, too. If you want to be the new owner of this bike rack call or email Linda at the contact info in her email below. I think priority will be given to whomever can haul it away the soonest.

Cheers, Steve

On Mon, Mar 29, 2021 at 11:58 AM Linda Lovett <llo...@bentonswcd.org> wrote:

Hi Steve,

I am the Operations Manager for the Benton Soil and Water Conservation District. We are going to be moving to new office space in the next couple months and need to get rid of a lot of things to fit into our much smaller new space. One item that needs to go is a back rack that has been in our lobby space. It is made out of 2x4s and painted Beaver colors. Do you know of anyone who might be able to provide a new home for it? The new owner would have to move it.

Thanks for any ideas you might have for us.

Linda