Coast to Valley Express Schedule Change

1 view

Dillingham, Brad

Jun 30, 2021, 6:45:57 PM6/30/21
to sustainable-corval...@googlegroups.com, Scherf, Lisa

Good afternoon, everyone,

The Coast to Valley Express, a service jointly-operated by Benton Area Transit (BAT) and Lincoln County Transit, will be changing its schedule and reducing its fares starting tomorrow, Thursday, July 1st. Attached to this email is the new full schedule, a map of the route through Corvallis with the stop times, and the new fare structure. This service is perfect for anyone who is looking to get out of town for the summer as the Coast to Valley Express will take anyone within Corvallis to the Oregon Coast for only $5.00 or to the Amtrak Station in Albany for only $2.00.

Please note: the Service will no longer stop at the Hilton Garden Inn. This stop has been moved to the corners of 15th/16th & Western (Please see the attached Map). Social Distancing is no longer required on our vehicles or at our stops. However, the FTA is still requiring passengers to wear face coverings until further notice.

For additional information on our services, please visit our website at RidetheBAT.com, or you can respond to me directly. With that said, I will be out of the office tomorrow and will be back in the office on Tuesday (July 6th).

Thank you,

Bradley Dillingham, CCTS (He/Him)

Special and Rural Transportation Coordinator

Benton Area Transit (BAT)

RideTheBAT.com

(541) 754-1748

Disclaimer: This e-mail message is a public record of the City of Corvallis. The contents may be subject to public disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law and subject to the State of Oregon Records Retention Schedules. (OAR:166.200.0200-405) *Please consider the environment before printing this email*

2021-05-26_CTV Public Schedule_Phase I.pdf
2021-06-23_CTV_Mailer.pdf
2021-06-30_CTV Fare Map.pdf