TAT meeting Monday 7/15/24 at 4:30 pm

1 view

Annette Mills

Jul 14, 2024, 12:39:37 AM (2 days ago) Jul 14
to sustainable-corvallis-transportation

Hi, Transportation Action Team,

Steve is doing field work in eastern Oregon this week and is unable to attend this month’s TAT meeting. So I volunteered to host the meeting in his absence. I’m looking forward to seeing you on Monday, July 15, at 4:30 pm via Zoom.

Please send me your agenda items by 12 noon on Monday. I’ll send out the Zoom link and agenda on Monday afternoon, prior to the meeting.

Thanks,

Annette

Annette Mills, Facilitator/Director (she/her/hers)

Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

www.sustainablecorvallis.org

541-230-1237 (No texting, please)

ami...@willamettewatershed.com

I live within the traditional homeland of the Ampinefu Band of Kalapuya.  Following the Willamette Valley Treaty of 1855 (Kalapuya …Treaty), Kalapuya people were forcibly removed to reservations at either Grand Ronde or Siletz. Today, the Kalapuya live on tribal lands or tribal-ceded lands throughout the region. Many Kalapuya are active members of the sovereign nations of the Confederated Tribes of the Grand Ronde or the Confederated Tribes of Siletz Indians. Kalapuya culture is alive.