TAT meeting June 17 at 4:30pm

Steve Starcevich

Jun 16, 2024, 4:02:06 PMJun 16
to sustainable-corvallis-transportation
Greetings everyone,
TAT meeting tomorrow (Monday), June 17, at 4:30pm. Please send me your agenda items and I'll send out an updated agenda right before the meeting. Here is the agenda so far and the zoom link.

Agenda:
  • Important meeting alert: Joint Committee on Transportation (TAT & Special Guest)
  • Tyler Bikeway Design and Public Survey (TAT)
  • Trips by Transit: A guided tour of Eugene’s sustainable transportation improvements (Byrne & Starcevich)
  • Bike rack transport program update (Starcevich)
Zoom link:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81238869572?pwd=cP5bjNVWol2wZoONVxSXcGHsQp56Ba.1

Dial in: +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 812 3886 9572
Passcode: 534379

See you all soon!

Cheers, Steve
Steve Starcevich (he/him) |541-602-1265
Transportation Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

Steve Starcevich

Jun 17, 2024, 7:21:55 PMJun 17
to sustainable-corvallis-transportation
Greetings again,
TAT meeting in 10 minutes at 4:30pm. Updated agenda and zoom link below.

Agenda:
    • Important meeting alert: Joint Committee on Transportation (TAT & Special Guest)
    • Tyler Bikeway Design and Public Survey (TAT)
    • Trips by Transit: A guided tour of Eugene’s sustainable transportation improvements (Byrne & Starcevich)
    • Bike rack transport program update (Starcevich)
    • Announcement: Public Forum on Corvallis Pavement Rehabilitation