TAT meeting tomorrow, Wed, July 21, 330pm

Steve Starcevich

Jul 20, 2021, 11:51:30 AM7/20/21
to sustainable-corvallis-transportation, Steve Starcevich

Greetings everyone,
We have our monthly meeting tomorrow, July 21, 330-5pm. Please send me your agenda items. I'll update this agenda tomorrow and send out the zoom link.

Looking forward to catching up with you all!

Corvallis Sustainability Coalition
Transportation Action Team (TAT) Meeting Agenda

Wed, July 21, 2021, 3:30-5pm, on Zoom
3:30   Introductions
3:35   TAT: Safer Intersections Talk, Museum to Museum event, Common Fields bike parking, Bike Valet planning

3:55  Other partner updates?

Cheers, Steve

541-602-1265
Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

Steve Starcevich

Jul 21, 2021, 2:59:18 PM7/21/21
to sustainable-corvallis-transportation, Steve Starcevich
Greetings TAT members,
Monthly meeting today, Wednesday, July 21, at 330pm. Agenda is below.

All are welcome to ask questions, present action ideas, or just to listen. Hope to see you there!

Corvallis Sustainability Coalition
Transportation Action Team (TAT) Meeting Agenda

Wed, July 21, 2021, 3:30-5pm, on Zoom
3:30   Introductions

3:35   TAT (Steve Starcevich): Safer Intersections Talk, Museum to Museum event, Common Fields bike parking, Bike Valet planning

4:00   Traffic Study of Highland/10th Ave (Wendy Byrne)

4:10   Safer Streets Roundtable (Annette Mills)

4:20   CAMPO Regional Transportation Plan

(https://corvallisareampo.org/planning-programming/rtp/)

4:25   Bike/Pedestrian advocacy group
4:35   Other partner updates

Topic: TAT July meeting
Time: Jul 21, 2021 03:30 PM

Join Zoom Meeting:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83692464401?pwd=MFM1a1NKNCtPMDN5R2FOMnJaMlJBdz09

Meeting ID: 836 9246 4401
Passcode: 932428

Phone:  253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

Cheers, Steve

Steve Starcevich

Jul 21, 2021, 4:16:51 PM7/21/21
to sustainable-corvallis-transportation, Steve Starcevich
Greetings again,
If you have time before today's meeting or whenever you get a chance, please watch the 6-minute video about protected intersections by Nick Falbo. Nick is at the top of the list of candidates I'd like to invite to give the Safer Intersections Talk.

Cheers, Steve
541-602-1265
Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

Nick Meltzer

Jul 21, 2021, 4:33:17 PM7/21/21
to Steve Starcevich, sustainable-corvallis-transportation

Hi TAT members,

It was so nice to see some of you in person last night! I won’t be at the meeting this afternoon, but if you’re having discussions about inviting folks down to Corvallis to present on technical topics, CAMPO is happy to help support their travel/speaking costs if that becomes a barrier.

-Nick

Nick Meltzer (he/him)

Cascades West Transportation Manager

AAMPO | CAMPO | CWACT