FW: More Participants Needed for ADS Study!

1 view

Annette Mills

Jul 10, 2024, 7:07:43 PM (5 days ago) Jul 10
to sustainable-corvallis-transportation, Corvallis SAFE

Please see the email below from Sandy Riverman…

From: Breuer, Helena <bre...@oregonstate.edu>
Date: Mon, Jul 8, 2024 at 9:42 AM
Subject: More Participants Needed for ADS Study!
Cc: Kutzler, Connor John <connor....@oregonstate.edu>

Good morning!

First off, thank you SO much for participating in our research study. Your time and thoughts were extremely valuable to us and we could not appreciate you more.

Unfortunately, we have only reached half of the sample size required for our studies and are really struggling to reach the numbers needed 😕 It is important that we reach the sample size needed, as we want to make sure our findings are statistically sound.

If you know of anyone who is eligible to participate, would you be willing to share this opportunity with them? I've attached the recruitment flyers to this email. You can also just tell them to directly contact me by email (bre...@oregonstate.edu) or by phone (803-457-6630).

Thank you so much for your time!

Best,

Lena Breuer, M.S., Ph.D. Candidate (she/her)

Graduate Research Assistant

Oregon State University

Screen Readable Recruitment Flyer.pdf
Participant Recruitment Flyer.pdf