Volunteer needed for SAGE rack transport

Rachel Schwindt

Jul 8, 2024, 3:47:58 PM (7 days ago) Jul 8
to sustainable-corvallis-transportation
Hi everyone, I am looking for a volunteer to help me with bike rack
transport Wednesday evening. We will load racks on a bike trailer at
Public Works  and then bike to Starker Arts Park to unload the trailer.
Dave Hockman-Wert has already volunteered to help me return the racks on
Friday.

Also,  I have a hitch that fits a 5.5" wide rear bike rack so if anyone
has a sturdy bike and a rear rack, and wants to haul a trailer with
racks on Wednesday evening and again Friday at 9am, SAGE concert
attendees can really use the racks. Or if you already have a hitch, we
can use your help since there are 3 trailers! Thanks so much!

-Rachel

Sign up: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0C49AFAC2FA5FA7-50264304-bike

Learn more about the trailers on the city website, bottom of page:
https://www.corvallisoregon.gov/publicworks/page/bike-parking