TAT meeting notes for January 2023

Steve Starcevich

Feb 9, 2023, 1:40:08 AM2/9/23
to sustainable-corvallis-transportation
Greetings everyone,
My New Year's resolutions are not going well: So far this year, I've only read two chapters in a book book and the meeting notes are late. Let's cut to the chase:
  • We said farewell to our TAT-friend and partner Steve Dobrinich. He is moving to Salem to start a new (but similar) job. We thanked him for all his efforts at CAMPO. Check out his parting masterwork here:  https://corvallisareampo.org/planning-programming/rtp/
  • If you missed the TAT/MVBC/SAFE Corvallis sponsored event "Great Corvallis Streets: A conversation with Road Diet designer Dan Burden," no worries, a link to the recording is here: https://sustainablecorvallis.org/what-we-do/action-teams/transportation/safer-streets/
  • The TAT is going to host a recurring public forum on City Pavement Rehabilitation Projects. This will provide City staff to present a 15-20 minute overview of prepaving projects, focusing on short- and longer-term impacts to active transportation. It will allow the local active transportation community an opportunity to ask questions and share their experiences with the particular corridor. Details in the notes.
  • COC Active Transportation Group, partnering with Common Fields Brewery and CSC Youth House, added more bike parking downtown. Photos in notes.
As I may have mentioned, there is more in the notes - you probably won't regret reading them. Comments, questions, concerns appreciated.

OK, I'm going to go read the same paragraph in my book book five times and then fall asleep. Good night, everyone!

Cheers, Steve
Steve Starcevich (he/him) |541-602-1265
Transportation Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition
TAT January 2023 meeting notes.pdf