TAT November Notes & December 16 upcoming meeting

Steve Starcevich

Dec 15, 2020, 1:38:53 AM12/15/20
to sustainable-corval...@googlegroups.com
Greetings TAT members,
In the November meeting, we worked through an Equity Impact Assessment of the TAT Bike Valet Program. Attached to this email are the 10 assessment questions we discussed and the notes of the discussion.

Also, the December monthly meeting in two days, December 16, 330-5pm. Please send me any agenda items and I'll send out the agenda and zoom details tomorrow evening.

Thanks, Steve

541-602-1265
Corvallis Sustainability Coalition
Equity Impact Assesment TAT.pdf
TAT Notes November 2020 Equity Impact Assessment.pdf

Marjorie Stevens

Jan 15, 2021, 8:41:19 PM1/15/21
to Steve Starcevich, sustainable-corval...@googlegroups.com
Hello fellow Transportation Action Team folks,

As mentioned in an earlier TAT meeting, we have another fun-filled TAT opportunity.

The First Alternative Co-op is going to provide tasty snack samplers to the first 125 people who register for the Annual meeting on February 3. (Check your email for the announcement from Annette Mills and registration link, if you have not already registered and want to.)

The snack samplers will be available for early bird Annual Meeting registrants to pick up from the South Coop meeting room/Purple Moon area prior to the meeting.

The fun for TAT folks involves delivering the snack samplers to folks who will not be picking up their own packages.

I'm looking for names of people who are interested and available to pick up snack packages from the South Co-op in the morning of February 3 and deliver them by noon. Many details will follow, but for now, I'm testing the waters to compile a list of committed volunteers.

There might be a benefit to having a bike trailer, or even an electric bike or vehicle for far flung or hilly locations, but you may be able to do ok with a basket, pannier, or backpack.

Please reply just to me, Marge Stevens, at greens...@gmail.com if you want to be counted among the adventurous souls who are interested in this project.

We'll go, rain or shine or ????

Thanks.
Marge Stevens
greens...@gmail.com
541-602-9971 (text ok)

Wendy Byrne

Jan 16, 2021, 11:11:16 AM1/16/21
to Marjorie Stevens, Steve Starcevich, sustainable-corval...@googlegroups.com
Hello TAT folks et al

I'm 'in' for delivery by bike on Feb 3 please sign me up. I have a trailer and can/will do it rain/shine even snow *just not ice* And can/will do hilly locations as well

Cheers,
Wendy

--
——————
Transportation Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

VISION: Corvallis is a hub in a regional transportation system that includes sustainable transportation modes for people and goods.

https://sustainablecorvallis.org/action-teams/transportation/
---