Ward 6 group ride follow-up

upsonr

May 30, 2024, 10:52:57 AMMay 30
to Transportation Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition
For those who could not attend the SAFE/MVBC Ward 6 group ride last Saturday, attached is the packet of project information for the sites we visited.
2024-05-25 Ward 6 group ride documents.pdf

Wendy Byrne

May 31, 2024, 12:59:37 PMMay 31
to upsonr, Transportation Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition
Rob-

I'm so impressed with the work done to make this ride happen, and the information provided in it. First Class! Way to set the bar and which ward will be next? I wish I could hear the conversations that were had along the way. The attachment that accompanies this email is full of good details, and I especially like reading over the recommendations that DKS provided the City of Corvallis regarding intersection reconfigurations at Circle/Highland, Circle/Boys & Girls Club,  Circle/Kings and Circle/29th.

-Wendy

--
——————
Transportation Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

VISION: Corvallis is a hub in a regional transportation system that includes sustainable transportation modes for people and goods.

sustainablecorvallis.org/what-we-do/action-teams/transportation
---

Rachel S

May 31, 2024, 1:00:23 PMMay 31
to sustainable-corval...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Rob, do you have a link to the complete "Corvallis Intersection Modification Analysis" pdf? Or maybe we can put it in TAT google docs?

Rachel

On 5/30/2024 7:52 AM, upsonr wrote:
For those who could not attend the SAFE/MVBC Ward 6 group ride last Saturday, attached is the packet of project information for the sites we visited. --

Rachel S

May 31, 2024, 7:22:48 PMMay 31
to sustainable-corval...@googlegroups.com