Hi, Land Use Action Team members,
I look forward to seeing you…
Land Use Action Team Meeting
Monday, July 19 – 4:00 pm (TODAY!)
Dial-in: +1 669 900 6833
Meeting ID: 861 5873 4362
Laurie Becker and I reviewed and discussed the results of the LUAT Convening that we held last month (see attached), and we’ve set the following agenda for Monday’s meeting:
1. Introductions/check-in question
2. Report on the results of the Convening
3. Update on planning for 9/14/21 Mixed Use event with LWV
5. Other business (announcements, updates, etc.)
The bulk of our one-hour meeting will be spent diving into our Parking project, which is directly related to several other land use issues of interest to our team (housing, climate change, sustainable transportation, mixed use, etc.).
· What is our goal for this project?
· What have we accomplished so far?
· Where do we go from here?
· What role would you like to play in moving us toward our goal?
Looking forward to a robust discussion and follow-up action,
Annette Mills, Facilitator/Director
Corvallis Sustainability Coalition
(Please note my new email address: ami...@willamettewatershed.com.)