Land Use Action Team meeting - TODAY 7/19/21 at 4 pm

Annette Mills

Jul 19, 2021, 5:48:10 PM7/19/21
to sustainable-co...@googlegroups.com

Hi, Land Use Action Team members,

I look forward to seeing you…

Land Use Action Team Meeting
Monday, July 19 – 4:00 pm (TODAY!)

Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86158734362?pwd=d1Q3SjJLS0NnOGFvL1Z0SXRGeUthQT09

Dial-in: +1 669 900 6833

Meeting ID: 861 5873 4362

Passcode: 804586

Laurie Becker and I reviewed and discussed the results of the LUAT Convening that we held last month (see attached), and we’ve set the following agenda for Monday’s meeting:

1.      Introductions/check-in question

2.      Report on the results of the Convening

3.      Update on planning for 9/14/21 Mixed Use event with LWV

4.      Parking

5.      Other business (announcements, updates, etc.)

The bulk of our one-hour meeting will be spent diving into our Parking project, which is directly related to several other land use issues of interest to our team (housing, climate change, sustainable transportation, mixed use, etc.).

·         What is our goal for this project?

·         What have we accomplished so far?

·         Where do we go from here?

·         What role would you like to play in moving us toward our goal?

Looking forward to a robust discussion and follow-up action,

Annette

Annette Mills, Facilitator/Director

Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

www.sustainablecorvallis.org