LUAT meeting 6/8/21 @ 5pm - Convening process & questions

1 view

Annette Mills

Jun 6, 2021, 12:28:05 AM6/6/21
to sustainable-co...@googlegroups.com

Hi, Land Use Action Team,

At this month’s LUAT meeting on Tuesday, June 8, we’re going to use a process that other action teams have used to help increase their focus and effectiveness.

Between now and Tuesday afternoon, please set aside at least 15 minutes to do the following:

·         Review the attached one-page document (“A Convening: What it is and how it works”)

·         Be prepared to respond to the questions at the bottom of the document

These “assignments” are designed to help you understand the process we’ll be using on Tuesday, as well as to stimulate your thinking about current LUAT projects and possible new projects related to land use.

Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85096459970?pwd=dGhJZWtBWEc2aStoSGhXKzZ3alBpdz09

Meeting ID: 850 9645 9970

Passcode: 944197

(Or by phone: +1 669 900 6833)

If possible, please plan to join the Zoom meeting a few minutes early, so we can begin promptly at 5 pm.

I’m looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday and hearing your responses!

Thanks,

Annette

Annette Mills, Facilitator/Director

Corvallis Sustainability Coalition