FW: 17th Street Vacation - Public Hearing on May 16th

Annette Mills

May 12, 2022, 1:57:59 PM5/12/22
to sustainable-co...@googlegroups.com, sustainable-corvallis-transportation, Claudia Torres

Hello, Transportation Action Team and Land Use Action Team members,

It’s unusual for us to receive requests from OSU staff such as the one below. PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ AARON’S EMAIL.

Although the Sustainability Coalition’s Advocacy Policy precludes our speaking in support of or opposition to matters that elected officials will be voting on, I thought you might be interested in participating in the upcoming public hearing as individuals. If you choose to testify, please do not identify your association with TAT or LUAT, as that would imply Coalition legislative advocacy.

Thanks,

Annette

May 16, 2022, 11:28:45 AM5/16/22
to sustainable-corvallis-transportation, sustainable-co...@googlegroups.com

FYI – If you want to testify at tonight’s public hearing, you need to contact the City Recorder before 9 am this morning. Her phone number is 541-766-6729 X 5075. They are taking both in-person and virtual comments.

As of 8:15 am, I was the only one who had signed up.

Annette

Pages from OSUTransportationPlan2018.pdf