Coalition volunteers! Log your hours by Friday, March 10

1 view

Kathy Thompson

Mar 6, 2023, 5:54:47 PM3/6/23
to CIAT, sustainable-corvallis-c...@googlegroups.com, education-...@sustainablecorvallis.org, Economic Vitality AT google group, Energy AT google group, food-act...@googlegroups.com, Health and Human Services AT google group, Housing AT google group, Land Use AT google group, Natural Areas AT google group, Transportation AT google group, Waste Prevention AT google group, WPAT/Block Captains AT google group, Dave Eckert, Jennifer Nitson

If you volunteer with the Sustainability Coalition, it’s time once again to log your hours

Post your hours by Friday, March 10 so we can include your service in our monthly reports and acknowledge your contributions.

LogYourHours Logo.png

Need a volunteer profile in Volgistics? Let me know you’re already a member of an action team and we’ll add you directly. To share more information about your skills and interests we invite you to fill out a volunteer application, located on the Volunteer page of the Coalition’s website.

Did you forget your password? Click the “Forget your password?”  link if you have trouble logging in. https://www.volgistics.com/ex2/vicnet.dll?from=212960

Remember to post separate entries for separate months if you log hours for a range of days.

Thanks,

Kathy

--
Kathy Thompson, Program Assistant
Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

Kathy Thompson

Mar 10, 2023, 3:43:48 PM3/10/23
to CIAT, sustainable-corvallis-c...@googlegroups.com, education-...@sustainablecorvallis.org, Economic Vitality AT google group, Energy AT google group, food-act...@googlegroups.com, Health and Human Services AT google group, Housing AT google group, Land Use AT google group, Natural Areas AT google group, Transportation AT google group, Waste Prevention AT google group, WPAT/Block Captains AT google group, Dave Eckert, Jennifer Nitson

Please log your hours TODAY if you volunteer with the Coalition so your information can be used for our monthly reports.

Volunteer login button.PNG

Thanks to those who have already logged your hours!

Kathy