FW: LUAT Meeting this Thursday 2/2/23 at 12 noon - Connection between Land Use & Transportation

Annette Mills

Feb 1, 2023, 2:26:37 PM2/1/23
to Sustainability Coalition Land Use Action Team

At tomorrow’s Land Use Action Team meeting (details below), we’ll continue our discussion of possible actions related to Climate-Friendly and Equitable Communities and will decide on action items related to land use and transportation.

Please take a few minutes to review the attached notes from our December meeting!

Thanks,

Annette

Feb 2, 2023, 2:40:00 PM2/2/23
to Annette Mills, Sustainability Coalition Land Use Action Team

One edit I'd like to see:

Could you please change this to say " (City Planning MANAGER)"?

"Kris – Good idea! Outdoor seating could be point of focus. Call Steve Faust and City to get on CFEC email list. Ask Jason Yaich (City Planning Director) to send us Steve Faust’s email address and to express support for CFEC."

(The "Director" is a higher level position, so not accurate in this case.)

Thank you,

: )

Kris