Tap Talk tomorrow

1 view

Susan Salafsky

Mar 1, 2021, 6:49:04 PM3/1/21
to sustainabl...@googlegroups.com, waste-prevention--corvalli...@googlegroups.com, sustainable-co...@googlegroups.com

TUE, MAR 2 (7 – 8 pm)

TAP TALK: COASTAL POLLUTION, IT’S NOT JUST THE MICROPLASTICS

Join 500 Women Scientists Corvallis and Block 15 Brewing Company for a presentation on how contaminants are impacting coastal and estuarine habitats. Members of the Ecotoxicology and Environmental Stress Lab at Oregon State University (Sara Hutton, PhD student; Dr. Samreen Siddiqui, Post-Doctoral Scholar; Dr. Susanne Brander, lab head) will discuss the occurrence and effects of pesticides, industrial pollutants, and microplastics; as well as possible solutions to protect critical natural areas along our coasts.

Support local business and it will enrich our community…

Make it Dinner and a Show by ordering food from Block 15 for pickup or delivery at https://block15.com.

Online (Zoom meeting link will be emailed following registration):

https://bit.ly/MarchTapTalk

To participate in fun and relevant trivia, join the meeting by 6:45 pm.

Sponsors: 500 Women Scientists Corvallis & Block 15 Brewing Company

You won't want to miss it!

Susan

Susan Salafsky, Ph.D.

Ecologist / Science Advisor

500 Women Scientists Corvallis

Mid-Valley STEM-CTE Hub

Seeking scientific expertise from women and gender minorities?

Check out this resource: gage. Discover Brilliance (500womenscientists.org)