Land Use Action Team meeting - Tuesday 1/12/21 at 5 pm

ami...@virginiavillageproductions.com

Jan 10, 2021, 11:32:00 PM1/10/21
to sustainable-co...@googlegroups.com

Hi, Land Use Action Team members,

I hope you can make it to Tuesday’s meeting. Here are the details:

Land Use Action Team

Tuesday, January 12, 2021 - 5:00 PM

Zoom login: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87089682168?pwd=U1hudjlMTjlIUzJiTXBEdnFwaDFYUT09

Meeting ID: 870 8968 2168

Passcode: 849249

Dial in: 1 253 215 8782

If you’re planning to attend, please log in a few minutes early so we can start right at 5 pm. We have a full agenda!

1.      South Corvallis Urban Renewal District – Sarah Johnson, City of Corvallis Community Development Dept.

2.      Middle Housing Policy – Alexis Biddle, 1000 Friends of Oregon

3.      Parking – Schedule of LUAT Members’ Testimony to City Council: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oFkLNUagkHQVspqU8PDAWSojZPwxiFF4/view?usp=sharing

For those who have agreed to testify to City Council, I will send you a separate email with instructions and a testimony template.

Thanks,

Annette

Annette Mills, Facilitator/Director

Corvallis Sustainability Coalition