Special LUAT meeting - TODAY 6/23/21 at 5 pm

Annette Mills

Jun 23, 2021, 1:56:34 PM6/23/21
to sustainable-co...@googlegroups.com, June Hamilton, Jim Stratton

For your convenience, here’s the Zoom link for this evening’s meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87264585987?pwd=RVdydUNpNkx1ano0R2VONHBQMXBHQT09

See you at 5 pm.

Annette

From: Annette Mills [mailto:ami...@willamettewatershed.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2021 6:20 PM
To: 'sustainable-co...@googlegroups.com' <sustainable-co...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: June Hamilton <hami...@oregonstate.edu>; Jim Stratton <jws.1...@gmail.com>
Subject: Special LUAT meeting - Wed. 6/23/21 at 5 pm

Hello, Land Use Action Team!

We’re holding a special meeting this week to give LUAT members an opportunity to practice using the Equity Impact Assessment (EIA). This is a tool that the Coalition is using to integrate greater diversity, equity, and inclusion into our projects and events. Here are the details:

Special LUAT Meeting

Wed., June 23 – 5:00 pm

Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87264585987?pwd=RVdydUNpNkx1ano0R2VONHBQMXBHQT09

Since action teams typically use an existing project to try out the EIA, I’d like to suggest that we use our Parking project as the focus of our EIA orientation.

Prior to the meeting, please download the attached PDF so you can refer to the discussion questions during the meeting.  Two members of the Coalition’s Community Inclusion Action Team, Johannah Hamilton and Jim Stratton, will facilitate the discussion. We’ll take 5-10 minutes for the introductory portion and 1 hour to discuss the 10 questions in the document (6 minutes per question).  Please let me know if you have any questions.

This is a great opportunity for us to increase our awareness and understanding of how our team can be more effective. I hope you’re available to join Wednesday’s discussion.

Thanks,

Annette

Annette Mills, Facilitator/Director

Corvallis Sustainability Coalition