Safer Streets Roundtable - Sunday 6/13/21 @ 5:00 pm

Annette Mills

Jun 4, 2021, 1:38:40 PM6/4/21
to sustainable-co...@googlegroups.com, sustainable-corval...@googlegroups.com

As a follow-up to last month’s “Rethinking Streets” event, here’s an opportunity to discuss and strategize…

Safer Streets Roundtable

Sunday, June 13 (5:00 – 6:30 pm)

To meet our climate action goals, we need to help more people get out of their cars and onto their bikes.

In his “Rethinking Streets” presentation, Dr. Marc Schlossberg reported that
50 - 60% of us would bike more if we felt safer doing so.

You are invited to join this first of three opportunities to explore

Schlossberg’s options and strategies for creating safer streets.

Zoom link will be sent to those who register by Tuesday, June 8.

Contact: in...@sustainablecorvallis.org or 541-230-1237

Sponsor: Sustainability Coalition Transportation Action Team