RE: Special LUAT meeting - Wed. 6/23/21 @ 5:00 pm

Annette Mills

Jun 4, 2021, 1:25:45 PMJun 4
to sustainable-co...@googlegroups.com

Hi, LUAT members,

Thanks to those of you who filled out the poll. Based on the results, let’s plan to meet as follows:

Special LUAT Meeting – Orientation to Equity Impact Assessment

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

5:00 to 6:30 pm

Please mark your calendar!

Prior to the meeting, I’ll be sending a Zoom link and a short document for you to review in preparation for the orientation.

NOTE: This meeting is in addition to our regular meeting next Tuesday 6/8/21 at 5:00 pm. I’ll be sending a Zoom link and details about that meeting tomorrow.

Thanks,

Annette