ArcGIS Hub parking section planning

Court Smith

Mar 30, 2021, 12:39:25 PM3/30/21
to sustainable-co...@googlegroups.com, Shelly Murphy, Katherine Bremser, Connie Bozarth, Ruby Moon, Karyle Butcher

Attached are ArcGIS Hub notes from the March 9 LUAT meeting prepared by Laurie, Annette, and Court. The notes are in the form of a spreadsheet. Please review the sheet and put your suggestions and notes in Column C and any related Row. The purpose is to get your ideas on two priorities.

1. For a background video, what are the key elements to include (Column A, Rows 2-4)? These items would essentially summarize the key points in our parking studies and community meetings over the last two years.

2. For the survey, what are the priority issues to cover (Column B, Rows 1-34 )? The survey should be 5-10 questions (Column B, Rows 5-34, plus additions in Rows after 35.), and not including demographics (Column B, Row 4). Please indicate 3 questions (Column B, Rows 5-36) that are most important in your view. It is understood that some questions are redundant. Wording, however, is very important. So, wording suggestions are valuable as well as your question selections.

You can respond on the spreadsheet, or you can put your comments in an email, phone call (number below), or . If you have trouble with the spreadsheet, please contact me. Please respond by Tuesday, April 6, so that a summary can be prepared and sent out before the Tuesday, April 13 LUAT meeting. I would like to send the updated spreadsheet by Friday, April 9.

Thanks for your responses.

--
>>)))))))(o:> Court Smith, Corvallis OR, 541.753.3335
Parking Hub _PotentialQuestions_cs_am.xlsx