LUAT Meeting this Thursday 2/2/23 at 12 noon

已查看 2 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Annette Mills

未读,
2023年1月30日 16:01:012023/1/30
收件人 Sustainability Coalition Land Use Action Team

Hi, Land Use Action Team,

Please send me a simple “yes” or “no” to let me know whether or not you’re available to attend the next Land Use Action Team meeting.

Land Use Action Team Meeting

Thursday, Feb. 2 at 12 noon

Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86231217195?pwd=eWtoNWdydm9VNVUzckZIekUvNExhQT09

I’ll send a meeting agenda tomorrow.

Thanks,

Annette

Annette Mills, Facilitator/Director (she/her/hers)

Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

www.sustainablecorvallis.org

541-230-1237

I live within the traditional homeland of the Ampinefu Band of Kalapuya.  Following the Willamette Valley Treaty of 1855 (Kalapuya …Treaty), Kalapuya people were forcibly removed to reservations at either Grand Ronde or Siletz. Today, the Kalapuya live on tribal lands or tribal-ceded lands throughout the region. Many Kalapuya are active members of the sovereign nations of the Confederated Tribes of the Grand Ronde or the Confederated Tribes of Siletz Indians. Kalapuya culture is alive.

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子