Quarterly Gathering is TODAY (5/6/24) - Plan to attend!

Annette Mills

May 6, 2024, 1:16:55 PMMay 6
to sustainabl...@googlegroups.com, sustainable-corva...@googlegroups.com, sustainable-cor...@googlegroups.com

QUARTERLY GATHERING
Monday, May 6 – 4:30 to 6:00 pm
Corvallis-Benton County Public Library

We hope you’ll join us for lively presentations by

  • Andrea Myhre – Corvallis Housing First
  • Kate Dillon – 1972 Vintage & Gifts
  • Kirsten Miller – A Tuttle Consults (South Corvallis Food Hub)
  • Molly Monroe – Natural Areas Action Team

Participate in stimulating dialogue with others who are helping to create a sustainable community, and enjoy delicious refreshments from First Alternative Co-op.

We will start promptly at 4:30 pm, so plan to arrive early to grab a snack and settle in.

The Quarterly Gatherings are always fast-paced, informative, and very inspiring. Attendance at this gathering is especially important for partner organization representatives and Coalition volunteers!

Special thanks to our sponsors:

Food sponsor – Corvallis Waldorf School
Facility sponsor – Friends of the Corvallis-Benton County Library

We look forward to seeing you!

image003.png
image004.png