Internship opportunity for the PARIS-DE project

Kelly Widdicks

May 26, 2022, 12:46:09 PM5/26/22
to Sustainable CHI
Dear colleagues,

Hope you are all well.

As part of our PARIS-DE project, our team (including colleagues from Lancaster University, the University of Oxford, King’s College London, the University of Sussex, and Small World Consulting) is currently advertising a paid internship focusing on developing a sustainable research strategy for the research project itself. The internship is aimed at students in further study with an undergraduate degree in a related subject, and the closing date for applications is 15th June 2022.

Further details can be found in the advertisement on our website. Please do share with anyone you think may be interested. :)

Thanks,

All the best,

Kelly