two year SHCI postdoc at Uppsala

Mike Hazas

Apr 29, 2021, 7:12:04 AM4/29/21
to Sustainable CHI
I am pleased to advertise a two-year postdoc, for which the main objective is to build up momentum in the area, here at Uppsala with me.

From the advert:  "...the proposed postdoc will be instrumental in building the division’s profile in HCI and sustainability.  Research will include fieldwork and critical analysis on topics such as online services, thermal comfort, smart devices, or rural communities.  Equally, the postdoc will contribute to the development of research at the intersection of digital technologies, everyday practices and energy demand/carbon emissions."

Closing date: 28 May 2021

Caveats:

Applicants must have been awarded their PhD in the past three years, with exceptions for sick leave and parental leave.

"... you must have a PhD degree or a foreign degree equivalent to a PhD degree in human-computer interaction; or a PhD degree which addresses energy/sustainability from a related field such as design, sociology or human geography."

Any questions, please get in touch with me directly:
Mike Hazas
Professor in Human-Computer Interaction, Uppsala University